Jungle Culture Travel Cutlery Set – Dark Wood
Next time someone asks if you want a fork with your take away you can say ‘No thanks, I’ve got my own’ with a sick sense of smugness knowing this beautiful set of go cutlery is in your bag! Or for our pack lunch pros, get extra ‘flash’ with this nifty little cutlery set! This set is made from sticking dark wood and comes in a soft organic cotton pouch in stylish dark grey.
This premium dark wood reusable cutlery set is handmade in Southern Vietnam. Each plastic-free cutlery set is crafted using scraps from a local furniture maker and housed in an organic cotton bag, hand-sewn by seamstresses in historic Hoi An, Vietnam.
Wooden utensils are the perfect alternative to plastic cutlery and you can use your set for camping, takeaways, travel or as a handy lunch set.
1 x Curved wooden fork
1 x Serrated wooden knife
1 x Large wooden spoon
1 x Natural bamboo straw
1 x Coconut fibre straw cleaning brush
1 x Organic cotton pouch
- Handmade cutlery set – Eco-friendly cutlery for picnics, takeaways and travel.
- Classy zero waste cutlery – Beautiful dark wood alternative to bamboo cutlery or plastic cutlery.
- 100% organic wooden flatware set – Each wooden utensil is hand carved and perfectly shaped.
- Lightweight and durable – Designed to last a lifetime – Sustainable and zero waste.
- Perfect camping cutlery – Fantastic gift for people who like the outdoors.