Who we are
Our website address is https://punkrockhealth.co.uk
Last updated: 21st March 2019
Punk Rock Health (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.punkrockhealth.co.uk (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, and phone number.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
We will not pass any of your information on to 3rd parties. All data we collect and use is essential to carry out the service.
We disclose certain aspects of your data to a carefully selected group of third-party companies who help us provide our services to you including:
- Companies who do things to get your purchases to you such as payment service providers, and delivery companies
- Trusted service providers such as our website hosts, and website provider who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies so we can help tackle fraud
We require all third parties with whom we share your details to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your information in accordance with our instructions.
We retain your order data for as long as legally required for accounting purposes.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We will not use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials unless you specifically opt-in for these services. We will only use your information to contact you with issues surrounding your order, payment, delivery or return.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection of your personal information and how it is being used
- The right to access the personal information which we hold about you
- The right to request the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you. If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can put it right.
- The right to request that we delete your data (also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’), or stop processing or collecting it under certain circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, (which you can do by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email or by contacting our Customer Service team), and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator – in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint or just have questions, please contact us.
You will not be charged to access your personal data (or exercise any of your other rights), however, we may impose a reasonable fee should your request be clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. We may also refuse to comply with your request under these circumstances.